Basic first aid course 8 hours
8 hours in class
During this course, learn CPR, the use of the AED and the necessary basics of first aid
First aid including CPR & AED
If successful: Officially recognized Red Cross certificate (valid for 2 years)
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Duration: 8 hours classroom
- Group lesson
- Individual registration *
- Check whether this course is reimbursed by your health insurance company
LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND TOPICS
During this course you learn to bring a victim to safety, to assess the condition, to alert the emergency services and to provide first aid for:
- Cardiac arrest: Resuscitation and use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Unconsciousness, choking
- Burn, skin wound, bleeding
- Injury to bones, muscles and jointsHartstilstand: Reanimatie en gebruik Automatische Externe Defibrillator (AED)
WHAT DO YOU GET AFTER THE ONLINE COURSE?
- Red Cross certificate Basic First Aid (valid for two years)
- Book Lifesaving action (72 pages)
WHAT DO YOU GET AFTER THE CLASSICAL COURSE?
- Red Cross Basic First Aid certificate (valid for two years)
TIP: JOIN YOUR PARTNER, FRIEND / GIRLFRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER
* Each participant must register individually under their own name and their own e-mail address, because afterwards each participant will receive a registered Certificate of Participation. Multiple students register 1 by 1 through this webshop.