First aid course to babies and children (English) (8 hours)
CPR & AED logo Practice all the first aid skills you need for first aid to babies and children. Including resuscitation and the use of the AED, focused on babies and children. This course is also suitable for childminders, as the course is successfully completed with a registered First Aid to Children certificate approved by the government for childminders.
About the course
- Duration: 8 hours (in English / English)
- Practice together with your partner, friend or family member
- Check now if this course is reimbursed by your health insurance company
Learning objectives and subjects
You learn to bring a child to safety, to assess the situation, to alert the emergency services and to provide first aid at:
- Cardiac arrest: Resuscitation and use of Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Unconsciousness, choking, drowning
- Burn, skin wound, bleeding, nose bleed
- Head injury, neck and vertebral injury
- Poisoning, CO poisoning
- Severe allergy, fever and convulsions, shortness of breath,
- Injury to bones, muscles and joints
- Tooth through the lip, lost / broken tooth
- Strange object in nose and ear and dirt in the eye
What do you het after the end of the course
- Book First Aid to babies and children (English, 110 pages)
- Successful: Registered First Aid for Children certificate approved by the government for host parents (valid for two years)
TIP: GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR PARTNER, FRIEND / FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER
* Each participant must register individually under their own name and own e-mail address, because after each participant will receive a registered proof of participation. Multiple students sign up 1 by 1 via this webshop.
Are you with a group of 8 people or more? Then we can also visit you.