Refresher course basic first aid
Duration: 4 hours in class
- Group lesson
- Individual registration *
- Check whether this course is reimbursed by your health insurer
Conditions for participation
- A valid ‘Basic First Aid’ certificate, which is still valid on the course date.
During this refresher course learn CPR, the use of the AED and the necessary basics of first aid.
Learning objectives and topics
During this course you will learn to bring a victim to safety, to assess the condition, to alert the emergency services and to provide first aid in the case of:
- Cardiac arrest: Resuscitation and use of Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Unconsciousness, choking
- Burn, skin wound, bleeding
- Injury to bones, muscles and joints
What do you get after the course? a
- Red Cross First Aid certificate (valid for two years) – European Approved (EFAC)
TIP: JOIN YOUR PARTNER, FRIEND / GIRLFRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER
* Each participant must register individually under their own name and their own e-mail address because afterwards each participant a certificate.
Multiple students register 1 by 1 through this webshop.
Are you with a group from 6 people? Then we can also visit you.