First aid refresher course for babies and children (4 hours)
First aid refresher course for babies and children. Practice all first aid skills you need for first aid for babies and children. Including resuscitation and the use of the AED, focused on babies and children. The certificate pertaining to this course has been approved by the Dutch government for childminders and now also falls under the Childcare Act Regulation (IKK Act).
3481 MJ Harmelen
6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Including unlimited use of coffee, tea and mineral water
Use the arrows in the agenda to see more available dates!
Kies datum, om de beschikbare tijden te zien.
About the course
- Duration: 4 hours in class (in English / English)
- Group lesson
- Individual registration *
- Check now if this course is reimbursed by your health insurance company
Learning objectives and subjects
At the end of the course you can bring a child to safety, assess the child’s condition, CPR, use an AED and provide first aid in the event of unconsciousness, bleeding, burn, circulatory arrest, CO poisoning, severe allergy, head injury, skin injury, fever and convulsions, shortness of breath, injury to bones, muscles and joints, neck and vertebral injury, nose bleed, tooth through the lip, drowning, poisoning, lost / broken tooth, choking, suffocation, finger between the door, foreign object in nose and ear and dirt in the eye.
What do you get after the end of the course
- Successful: First Aid Certificate for Children (valid for 2 years). This certificate has been approved by the central government for childminders and within the Childcare Act Regulation.
TIP: GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR PARTNER, FRIEND / FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER
* Each participant must register individually under their own name and own e-mail address, because after each participant will receive a registered proof of participation. Multiple students sign up 1 by 1 via this webshop.
Are you with a group of 6 people or more? Then we can also visit you.